These rule are in place to ensure the children are happy and to create safe enviroment
- No Running, jumping, fighing or wresling in the house
- No jumping, standing or climbing on any furnture
- Hitting, pushing, biting, grabbing, kicking, punching, spitting or pinching other people will not be tolerated.
- Smacking, hitting, swearing, rude words and biting are not acceptable.
- No throwing of any kind inside the house
- Children are to respect other people, their properties, all toys and equipments, my furniture as well as the structure of my home. The repair or replacement cost for the willful destruction of an item will be charged to the parents.
- Children are not to walk around the house with food or drink. To promote good table manners, all meals will be eaten at the dining table / in the dining area.
- If you do hurt or upset someone saying sorry is a nice way to behave.
- Children are encouraged to use manners especially to say please and thank you.
- I make sure that children wash their hands after going to the toilet and touching animals.
- I encourage children to share toys and be polite to others.
- Children are encouraged to help with the tidying up after each game/activity.
- I encourage children to be kind and respectful to each other.
- Children are to be kind to pets
- Children do not go upstairs